Showing all posts tagged "Cross Platform"
It is a well-known fact that mobile apps have made our lives considerably easier today. Be it looking for information, shopping online, or making plans for travel -- there's a mobile app for everything that offers to ease the process significantly. The same stands true for the real estate sector as well.
Today cross-platform app development in the real estate industry is empowering more and more companies and business owners worldwide to widen their audience base and achieve better business results. It isn't surprising to be honest since mobile apps offer a fuss-free and straightforward means of searching for real estate companies as well as their projects from the comfort of their home. Instead of driving to different locations to shortlist properties or services they might be interested in, customers can browse through listing sitting on their couch. They are saved much hassle, thus making them more inclined to do business with your company.
Suffice it to say that cross-platform app development is quickly proving to be very beneficial for the real estate sector. Here are some more benefits it provides for this industry:
1. Lead generation: Mobile-based customer relationship management (CRM) apps present excellent potential when it comes to finding and attract new customers with mediums such as portal ads and Facebook. How they work is that when a buyer attempts to contact the business via the application, the CRM mobile app tracks the communication to inform the relevant personnel in the company. Besides that, such apps also enable brokers to create websites, undertake email-based campaigns, and take a look at crucial ranking information.
2. Minimize calculation: There are many calculations the customer must make when it comes to the real estate sector. Thankfully, a mobile app can effortlessly take care of that and save the customers the hassle of manually making those calculations. Apps can offer myriad financial and real estate functions that can be used to calculate rent, assess the tax involved, estimate finance costs, and more.
3. Broader presence: Mobile apps enable a varied experience via the provision of multiple features that are adequately organized following location, type, price range, and more. It, in turn, ensures the delivery of compelling user experience, making the process significantly easier for potential customers. Case in point, if you offer nice pictures and thorough information about the listing, users will find themselves driven to engage with your organization.
4. Go digital: Real estate is one sector that typically struggles with an abundance of documents that can understandably take a toll on the company's employees. Thankfully, mobile app development for this industry also includes document management systems. Such document management systems help cut down administrative work and boost real estate agents' productivity. Thus, it allows them to focus on more essential tasks.
So, you see how and why it would be wise to opt for cross-platform app development! So, don't worry, there exist cross-platform mobile app development solutions. They can help companies from the real estate sector deliver better service to their customers, attain better profits, and thus, maintain an edge over their contemporaries in the industry.
Posted on March 22nd, 2019
A global mobile health marketing report states that the mHealth app services market which was worth $4 billion approximately in 2014 is now expected to increase to $26 billion by 2017.
Existing fitness apps include a traditional bunch of features like activity tracking, diet and nutrition control, workout and exercise maintenance, etc. But will every new fitness app comprise of similar features?
Entrepreneurs / Startups who are looking to create useful fitness apps and add value to its customers need to pay extra attention in making the app slightly different. And to do that, you first need to define your direction and learn from other similar fitness apps. However, building cross platform mobile apps is the brilliant way to deliver apps faster than ever. So, let’s take a look at some features you can include while developing an engaging fitness app:
Best Features to Use In Fitness App Development:
- Create an account:
Health and fitness apps are about individualism. This is why most users ask for a personal account. You can enable various login options such as logging in via email or social networking sites – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram. A personal account stores user’s data and progress on a single device. This offers users the convenience to switch between devices and easily track all the activities. Also, linking to social networking sites can combine some social media functions and allow users to share their result with their friends alongside.
- Connect app with external devices:
Making your fitness app compatible with as many trackers as possible is really important. The wearable manufacturers and mobile platforms enable developers to link the wearable and mobile apps. Google Fit and Apple's Healthkit are the perfect examples of this. They even allow developers to use their SDKs and APIs while developing fitness apps.
- Integrate Geolocation:
Geolocation feature enables a developer to create walking routes for a user, track the current position, and record workouts. You can check Strava which is an excellent fitness app offering route recording to its users. However, other than some great fitness app building tools provided by Apple and Google, TomTom is a navigation and tracking hardware service provider. It offers great navigation and real-time mapping services along with APIs for you to use. Another interesting service is Nokia’s Mobile SDKs which provides a set of interfaces to create high-end native apps powered by flexible and reliable mapping platform. Sounds perfect, right?
Developing a fitness app with these features will not only help you create a great fitness app but also revolutionize the fitness world and make you a bit wealthier. Got any awesome feature ideas for building great fitness apps? Please drop them in the comments below.
Posted on September 19th, 2016