Showing all posts tagged "Dynamics Crm"
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software is an invaluable tool for simplifying business management. Implementing the right CRM solution for your organization can increase sales efficiency – you can quickly close more deals, automate sales processes, and enhance forecast accuracy. It provides best strategies for business success by tracking each and every interaction with your customer and automating activities. This includes tracking every customer’s journey from interest in your product or service to purchasing it. This article presents five ways a CRM can help you increase your sales.
5 Tips To Increase Sales Using a CRM:
- Seamlessly capture valuable customer data – Following up on a lead is important, but what if the data you captured is incomplete, incorrect, or unavailable? To avoid collecting such data, implement a CRM for your sales staff that will capture customer information seamlessly through an automated system. This will help you maintain data integrity alongside storing all the information on one system so calls and emails can be made without having to switch to other communication tools and channels. With a CRM system, you can have a comprehensive view of each customer’s information and their interaction with your business.
- Convert qualified leads into sales – Sales teams often waste their time and efforts chasing a lead that doesn’t convert to a sale. That’s where a CRM system allows you to chase qualified leads by providing sales teams instant access to information about potential customers who have shown interest and with whom there’s a chance to convert their interest into sales. A CRM software also allows managers and CEOs to set KPI which the sales teams can track easily and check whether they are meeting their targets just by clicking a button.
- Establish sales workflows – In order to increase sales productivity, it is essential to eliminate manual sales processes and data entry. A CRM can help you establish and automate your sales workflows to boost your productivity and drive quick results. You can nurture the potential of existing customers using the automation features. The automation features can include setting up email campaigns, sending follow-up emails to the customer which will help you quickly shift them through the sales funnel. You can further use reminders, notifications, and third-party integrations to streamline your sales workflows.
- Obtain insights and track trends - A CRM solution such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides customizable dashboards that enable you to discover hidden insights in your business data. A Dynamics CRM expert can help you customize your dashboard according to your needs including checking the number of sales, tracking the success of marketing campaigns and viewing tactics required for planning additional strategies. You can also track which product is driving more sales, and determine sales trends quickly.
- Rapid sales follow-up – Tracking your customer’s purchase journey precisely is a key to the success of a sale. Using CRM system can help you track your customer’s interaction with your website, mobile app, marketing channels so that you can nurture that lead and close the deal at the right time.
Though handshake has always been a traditional way of closing a deal, but with the growing needs of your business, a CRM solution can help you scale outreach, increase productivity and drive more sales. Have you implemented a CRM for your sales teams? How do you use it to close more deals? Let us know in the comments below.
Posted on January 23rd, 2017