With mankind generating an extensive amount of data with literally every passing minute, it only made sense that the need for a tool to help us leverage this goldmine was felt. And then came along with artificial intelligence and machine learning. It enables unprecedented change and growth in all aspects. Of course, machine learning has made inroads into the world of mobile apps and their developments, considering just how vital it is to businesses' daily functioning. The impact has been especially pronounced when it comes to iOS app development; for starters, machine learning has greatly eased the development process of much smarter and far more capable apps.
Don't worry; it has a world of benefits to offer for businesses that develop and bring these apps to the market. The fact that machine learning has aided developers' and experts' efforts to identify quicker and more efficient means to build iOS mobile apps. This advanced technology has also helped companies better understand their users, i.e., their usage patterns, their requirements, their demands, and plenty of other such factors. This knowledge is invaluable for creating apps that are primed to deliver high-quality experiences to users.
Suffice it to say that plenty more machine learning brings to the table when it comes to iOS app development. Some of these benefits have been discussed in detail below.
1. Better search capabilities: One of the most common uses of mobile devices is, of course, looking things up on the internet. To "Google it", if you will. But to enable significant search capabilities, especially as technologies continue to evolve, can be challenging — but not with machine learning. Of course, there's that bit about it being able to deal with a staggering amount of data relatively quickly. But what sets it apart is that it helps deliver personalized results since it empowers apps to understand better customers' patterns, location and more to deliver results.
2. Prevent fraud: Today, most mobile app users frequently use apps to execute transactions, send money, make payments, etc. This means sharing and storing sensitive data on these apps. It is a top priority to ensure that fraudsters cannot gain access to such information. Machine learning helps in this regard by learning and understanding patterns and then sending alerts whenever a deviation is detected. So, say, if an unauthorized person attempts to execute a transaction, systems enforced with machine-learning can better recognize such attempts and raise red flags accordingly.
3. Better quality of predictive analytics: Any business that intends to survive and thrive in the cut-throat market must leverage predictive analytics. Machine learning helps in this regard by assisting companies to gain a much deeper understanding of all factors that affect their businesses. Then, with access to all the customer data and external factors that affect the business, such as market trends, the system can make substantially more informed predictions, analysis, and recommendations.
Machine learning may seem like a complicated endeavor on the outset. However, any seeming hiccups are far outweighed by the benefits it has to offer. Plus, with the assistance of a qualified service provider for iphone application development, integrating ML can be rendered seamless.
Posted on November 18th, 2020
After all, industry trends are what tell you precisely what your customers want as well as the latest technologies and tools that have proven to deliver ace results. For example, a study conducted in January this year concluded that there would be at least a 65 percent increase in demand for online food delivery services. There are plenty of trends, such as this one, that provides invaluable insights. And to help you leverage them, we have put together a quick list of some of the essential online food delivery trends in 2020.
2.Cloud kitchen: Yet another concept that has finally taken hold is cloud kitchen, i.e., when you don’t use a dedicated restaurant. Instead, you make use of an already existing restaurant’s kitchen or just a kitchen (without a restaurant) to operate such an entity. It, then, allows business owners to save a considerable amount of money.
4.Catering to millennials: Millennials have a proven tendency to allocate a more significant chunk of their budget to food on account of their busy schedules. It is a golden opportunity for online food delivery businesses provided they can tend to millennials’ requirements, including seamless process, quick delivery, quality food, etc.
Customers today can be very tricky to win over. But if you take care to integrate these trends when you start work on your food delivery app development project, you can rest assured that growth will come and quickly at that.
Posted on November 13th, 2020
But these are not the only problems plaguing ERP systems. One other critical issue faced with ERP systems is that companies often struggle to monitor the availability and non-availability of specific resources in real-time. It, in turn, takes a toll on the company’s productivity as well as efficiency. Then there are also the challenges associated with bring-your-own-device and cloud storage for use with ERP systems. While it is a convenient option, it allows employees to connect to the company’s operations as and when required. Though it can be quite a task for the company’s back-end and IT teams to ensure and establish the identity of the devices’ owners, i.e., if they are authorized employees or not. The identity verification problem can then escalate into a risk of a data breach because the damage caused by an unauthorized device accessing a company’s ERP systems is immense.
Thankfully, these problems can be addressed with the integration of ERP systems and blockchain. Here are some benefits of this integration to show how that is possible.
- Process automation: Smart contracts, driven by blockchain, help companies automate many of their processes that do not necessarily require human intervention. For example, you can set up an invoice to be generated and sent to a client on a particular date every month, provided there are no variables, of course.
- Security: Thanks to the very foundation of blockchain, i.e., protection of data, companies can ensure safety in their processes. It also provides visibility across the network, which makes it extremely simple to keep an eye on operations and their progress.
- Fortify ERP systems: Yet another vital benefit of integrating blockchain with an ERP system is that it helps companies put together highly capable and agile systems as a result. They are also very sharp, ensuring companies can keep up with evolving technologies, i.e., their policies don’t become obsolete every time a new technology comes around. In addition to that, leveraging blockchain technologies with ERP systems also enables a high degree of customization so as to ensure that the system is primed to deliver on the company’s unique requirements.
Posted on August 12th, 2020
Now that we understand what code refactoring is let’s take a look at some of the most important reasons why we need code refactoring.
- When the code starts to smell, i.e., you begin observing redundant code or extremely complex code design, and more. If not dealt with quickly, it can take a toll on development, maintenance, and even the system’s performance.
- When the team takes a technical debt, i.e., when the team takes a shortcut of sorts for the time being to accelerate the process, they add overhead for themselves. If this debt keeps piling up, it can often lead to the system being subjected to the risk of performance failure, maintenance issues, etc.
- The Agile software development approach is, undoubtedly, a terrific tool, but only when a well-structured code backs it. If the code is not clean and comfortable to maintain, any attempts to extend the code’s functionality in the future are rendered impossible.
- Red-Green-Refactor: This process involves organizing the refactoring into three key steps:
- Pause and reflect on what the development requirement is ‘Red’
- Ensure the development gets through rudimentary testing, i.e., ‘Green’
- Implement the enhancements, a.k.a. Refactor
- Pause and reflect on what the development requirement is ‘Red’
- Composing method: Under the purview of this method, one works to optimize the code. To what end? Well, to cut down the number of duplications and redundancies in the code. This method is executed utilizing a variety of processes, such as inline and extraction processes.
- Preparatory refactoring: In case you feel the need for code refactoring while working on the addition of new functionality to the system, you don’t need refactoring. Instead, it is a software update that you ought to consider. The simple process of identifying the need helps cut down any future technical debts.
Posted on July 27th, 2020
eLearning has come a long way since it first emerged on the scene, evolving to accommodate the varying needs of the learners it so eagerly intends to serve. Thus, e-learning now offers a distinctive amalgamation of tools that is supplemented and made more substantial. And given that such advancement is a continual process, anyone who is even remotely associated with this sector will do well to keep a close eye on the emerging technologies that are poised to shape the future of online learning further. We have listed some of our top technology picks from the current crop to give you an idea about what lays ahead for e-learning.
1. Artificial Intelligence: One of the biggest phenomenons in the e-learning sector at the moment is artificial intelligence, thanks to the immense scope it offers in this context. For starters, it helps tailor courses following learners’ needs by providing educators with insights about students’ progress, problem areas, recommendations, and more. Such ideas are then leveraged by teachers to either adapt the course or provide relevant supplementary resources to ensure optimal learning experience for students.
2. Mixed reality: Things like Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality are becoming increasingly crucial in e-learning since they have proven to be an excellent means to engage students and make learning massively easier. And besides being highly engaging, mixed reality has also proven to be highly conducive to interaction in the class, which is also essential to the process of learning.
Learning management solutions: Now, delivering education online is highly beneficial, but that doesn’t mean it is also an easy task to pull off. But the market has developed a solution to this problem — learning management systems. These solutions are now being used to streamline the delivery of courses over the internet. In addition to that, such systems also help educators and companies manage students, classes, assignments, and much more.
To conclude, e-learning has much to offer, be it for students in schools and colleges or employees who need training. And with help from technologies such as the ones listed above, the concept has become the leading choice as far as learning is concerned. So, if you, too, want to put them to use for your business, we suggest you get started on looking for a trusted service provider to help you build your Cloud-based learning platform.
Posted on June 16th, 2020
Why? Because that is where the majority of customers are, if not all, of them. The number of smartphone and mobile device users in the world speaks volumes of our usage and reliance on them. So, e-commerce saw the opportunity and took it with both hands. And it has not regretted that switch because just look at the many benefits online retailers have reaped since then. First things first, you instantly gain access to a much bigger group of potential customers, who can then be engaged and wooed with modern solutions such as push notifications, custom deals, and so much more. But if you want to win over customers and continue commanding their loyalty, the first step is to design a captivating mobile app. Here are some tips to help you get that right.
1. Keep the UI simple: App users’ first experience of the brand’s mobile app is critical because it helps decide if they will continue using it or abandon it. Hence, it is imperative to ensure that their first impression is not marred by a cluttered, difficult to use user interface. Be sure to adapt the UI design in a manner that helps users feel welcomed and also encourages them to continue engaging and using the app. And don’t forget to account for the screen size that varies from device to device.
2. Fuss-free login and logout: The next step is getting the users to sign in or log in. Now, if you bungle it up, suffice it to say that you will have a hard time getting customers to keep using the app. So, pay close attention to this bit, especially the first few steps of the process. In addition to that, make sure that the entire process does not take too long; so, instead of asking users for ALL of their information, enable sign up or log in via social media to help them save time.
3. Payment support: Any e-commerce business worth its sale MUST necessarily support not one or two, but multiple modern modes of payments. That is just the only way to survive in a market where customers expect ease and simplicity from every business they engage with.
Mobile app development for e-commerce may seem like a complicated endeavor, but it is not. Just follow some best practices, such as the ones listed above, and you will do just fine.
Posted on May 4th, 2020
The tag enables the wireless transfer of data by recording data onto RFID discs, which is then read by an appropriate reading device. Why are they such a hit in the events industry? There are many reasons — first things first, they are small. Then they have minimal hardware requirements to be operational: You just need a tag, which can be integrated into a wearable accessory or a label, reader, and an antenna. And voilà, you are now ready to put RFID to work. Okay, so it is easy to use. What else? Glad you asked. Here are some of the essential benefits enabled by RFID for the events industry, which should then explain why they are so popular in the circuit.
- Accelerate entrance process: One of the worst parts of events is that bit where you have to wait in long lines to just get inside the venue. No one likes that. This problem can be effectively dealt with RFID-enabled badges, wristbands, and more that attendees only have to wave over the sensor. No waiting in line, nothing. Just walk up to the sensor, wave your badge, and you are in. And since this barely takes a few seconds, one can speed up the process of getting the attendees inside seriously.
- Ensure security and safety: In the current environment, the health and well being of attendees form a crucial element of the plan of action for the event. However, with RFID, this concern is dealt with effectively. And, in case of an incident, it becomes easier to track and account for attendees. RFID tags can also include information about dietary requirements, allergies, and more to help make it easier for the organizers to ensure their safety.
- Boost engagement: RFID tags enable the use of tons of means to engage attendees once they are onsite. For example, at photo booths, tapping the label will allow them to email pictures to themselves.
Posted on April 21st, 2020
- Enable people to work together: If this makes you go, "Well, duh!" We understand. But since it is one of the most important benefits, it deserves mention. If you know anything about the legal industry, you know that it necessitates collaboration amongst people from different teams, departments, organizations, and more. Cloud collaboration tools ensure that all groups have access to resources they need to work together seamlessly, no matter where the parties involved may be located at the time.
- Better file storage: So, have you wondered why most corporate behemoths rely on cloud solutions? That is because they offer excellent quality and type of document management, storage, and more capabilities as well. So, in addition to being able to store your files safely, legitimate companies using cloud collaboration tools are also able to track changes to documents, implement access-based security protocols, and more.
- Enhanced efficiency of practice: Studies have shown that a majority of firms in the legal industry expect to embrace newer and better revenue sources besides the traditional billable hours, all thanks to technologies. In this context, cloud tools stand to assist this shift by, you know, enabling digital collaboration. It means the law firms can save time as well as the money they would otherwise spend on traveling. And this, in turn, can be put to good use across the firm, allowing employees to focus on other work that would help them supplement the business’ revenue stream. This change not only helps law firms achieve previously unfathomable levels of efficiency across their practice but also bring in newer business models.
- Improved customer service: Customers, be it in the banking industry or e-commerce, are all the same everywhere, i.e., they want A-grade customer service. The same holds for the legal sector as well, with more and more companies reporting that their clients now expect improved service. How can cloud collaboration tools help with this? They allow clients access to appropriate progress reports about their case and enable them to work together with their lawyers, among other things.
Posted on April 8th, 2020
- Foster a better safety culture across the organization: To elaborate further on how EHS mobile tech helps create a robust safety culture in oil and gas companies — as everyone knows, that this is a group effort. And, even the workers need to be able to participate in this endeavor. To that end, such solutions help companies make sure that they can immediately report any relevant observations to their managers and superiors even when they are still in the field. Such abilities play a crucial role in helping companies discover any potential risks and hazards and quickly work to prevent any injuries.
- Integrate remedial measures: One of the features EHS mobile apps offer is mobile assessment findings. What that means is that instead of merely assessing risks, one can arrive at conclusive results and then use that information to address the issue immediately. And in case that is not possible, such tools help ensure that the duty for remedial action is assigned to the proper personnel.
- Improved decision-making process: These tools also ensure that the right people have the correct information at the right time, thus enhancing their ability to make smarter, data-driven decisions.
Posted on April 3rd, 2020
1. Increased use of artificial intelligence: Artificial intelligence and machine learning continue to be fundamental to all technology-related endeavors, and from the looks of it, it will stay that way for the foreseeable future. Of course, developers have found a way to use it in hybrid app development as well — AI and ML have helped them take the process to an entirely new level.
2. Mixed reality-based health care apps: As technology continues to push the envelope, programmers are now quick to leverage innovation for the best possible results. Case in point: Use of Augmented- and Virtual-reality in health care. Among other things, AR and VR have facilitated virtual visits, enhanced diagnoses, the better quality of care, and more in this industry.
3. Chatbot integration: It is not news that chatbots have come to play a vital role in organizations of all kinds. However, so far, they have primarily been spotted on big websites; well, that will change now as more and more companies integrate chatbots in their apps as well. What role will they play? Based on what we have observed of the market so far, we believe they will stick to being virtual assistants before they graduate to serving other roles via the apps.
There are plenty of hybrid mobile app benefits. However, to make use of those benefits, one must not only be acquainted with the latest developments in the industry but also understand it. That, in turn, will help you see precisely how such trends can be utilized for the benefit of your business.
Posted on April 1st, 2020