It holds for all industries! And, therefore it is why no matter where you turn, you will find a company that is already making use of business intelligence to drive unprecedented levels of growth. Hence, it isn’t surprising to see that BI has managed to rouse the banking and finance industry’s interest as well. And as competition continues to intensify by the minute, it is imperative for companies operating in this sector to make use of the latest tools to ensure that they can remain ahead of the curve. Hence, this industry's intrigue for BI. Now, let’s take a look at some of the most compelling ways in which this nifty technology can help this sector.
- Better products and services: One of the most significant advantages of business intelligence is that it allows companies to keep an eye on every revenue stream individually to help identify their best-performing products and services. Additionally, companies are also able to analyze data to understand their customers’ requirements and preferences, which can be used to improve the business’ offerings further.
- Cut down risks: A very compelling benefit of BI in banking and finance is that it can be used to reduce the risks substantially. It involves simplifying the actionable data. It enables companies to identify fraud and monitor customer behavior as well as track employee behavior to ensure compliance with all the requisite laws and regulations. What BI also does here provides data about other tangential aspects of the industry, such as the market’s economic situation, analysis of credit portfolios, and more.
- Enhance operations: How a company operates internally also has a bearing on the business’ success. And to this end, BI helps companies to carefully examine their processes, employee performance, and resource allocation, among several other things. To be precise, BI provides the required data that allows organizations to understand where and how to optimize the efficiency of operations, deliver better customer experiences, cut down costs, and more.
Posted on November 11th, 2019
A point of sale system, or only POS system, comes bearing immense potential to transform retail business virtually; starting from detailed receipts and significantly expanded list of advanced payment options to inventory and employee management, there’s just no limit to how these systems can help a retail business. So you see, POS systems are so much more than mere cash registers and if you are still not convinced, here are some advantages that further make a case for using a POS system in your retail business.
1. Improved efficiency: A POS system in a retail set up allows the business to, among other things, substantially improve productivity. How? It is quite simple, really; with such a system, employees have just the right tools that serve to support them while they execute their duties. It, in turn, means operations run much more smoothly, if not entirely seamless. Also, you know what that translates into? Better customer satisfaction rates.
2. Better inventory management: As mentioned above, POS technology isn’t just a fancy cash register. They come loaded with unusual inventory management abilities, allowing businesses to keep an eye on the quantity of every product in the store. Companies can also set up a retail matrix as well as reorder triggers to streamline their inventory management processes.
3. Analytics, insights, and reporting: One of any POS tool’s most potent abilities is in the context of analytics and reporting-based capabilities. A robust system will provide the business with real-time data, empower it to track key performance indicators closely, and other insights to help executives decide if the company needs to adapt to factors like market, consumer demand, and more to achieve better profits and retain a competitive edge over rivals.
4. Efficient management of employees: POS systems save you from the chore of manually scheduling shifts as well as implementing them. In addition to that, they also allow you to track employee productivity.
POS systems are genuinely versatile — helping retail businesses to attain significantly better productivity, enhance the efficiency of operations, reduce costs, and improve the bottom line. However, the system you choose for your business must not be taken lightly and should factor in every last detail. So if you find yourself looking for assistance to implement a Magento point of sale system or that of any other provider, you can always turn to a trusted service provider to help you out with that.
Posted on September 3rd, 2019
Among other things, cloud mobile apps have enhanced the security of data involved in the process and also made it easier to access this data. Suffice it to say that the cloud technology in the context of mobile apps and their development has transformed the entire process. And not only that radically cloud computing has also revolutionized how companies do business and go about their general operations. For those who are still not convinced, here are some more reasons why you need to use cloud mobile apps for your business.
1. Low cost: Anyone who is even vaguely familiar with the world of app development and its basic concepts, would know that native mobile app development isn’t exactly the most affordable option in the market. Plus, if you want to target both iOS and Android, you will be required to build two apps. There’s no such issue with cloud mobile apps, i.e. once the app is created, it works on both of them wholly. What makes things even better is that the development cost of cloud-based mobile apps is significantly lower.
So, be it custom applications for iPhone or one for an Android device, the future is on the cloud. Their inherent benefits apart, the need and demand for cloud mobile apps are being further fortified with the advent of IoT.
Posted on August 30th, 2019
Importance of Blockchain
Blockchain is a crucial technological advancement that connects multiple units of information in one chain. It gained its popularity a decade ago when it was created to support the cryptocurrency bitcoin. Blockchain technology is influencing almost every industry by transforming it through various ways, and the real estate industry is one of them. Real estate is one of the paper-record based industry which includes record storage documentation for contracts, leases, maintenance, compliances, and many more. It involves the exchange of various documents and lacks attributes such as synchronization, security, integrity, and more.
What if a technological masterpiece could address all such challenges and makes the real estate industry much more convenient and accessible? Let’s discuss how the utilization of blockchain technology in the real estate sector could help increase transparency and efficiency.
Multiple Listing Service
The primary issue for real estate brokers and agents is the convenience to access data and to have a transparent ledger system where one could see the entire transaction history of the property. The up-gradation of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database to a blockchain-enabled data indexes every available property in the city. It allows data to appear in real-time in a simple and easy-to-use format.
Automated and Secure Smart Contracts
It is of no wonder that real estate transactions can take months and years to get accomplished. Sales using smart contract will cut-off all the middlemen. Just imagine how much money and time can be saved by eliminating all the middlemen - banks, brokers, attorneys, and more. Smart Contracts transaction is completed entirely between the seller and the buyer and involves no human interaction.
Tokenization in Real Estate
Previously, owning the remunerative assets required the investment from wealthy investors, and gradually, buyers wait for years till the property get liquidate. It changes with tokenization as it will not only increase the liquidity of traditionally illiquid assets but will also make trading possible without third-party intervention. Tokenization is a term used for the digital representation of a real estate. That means it makes it easy to purchase property with digital currency investments. Also, having tokenizing platforms for real estate could amalgamate all the processes and transactions. Therefore, it saves broker fees and closing costs and completes the entire purchase in a day rather than waiting over several days or weeks.
Blockchain is a decentralized technology that enhances trust and security. The information stored inside a blockchain is accessible to all the peers on the network. So, the data becomes transparent for everyone who is the part of the web, and no one can tamper it because of its cryptographic hash function usage. It builds a more confident system as all the information can be verified by peers, sellers, and buyers from anywhere in the world. Hence, such technological advancement would also decrease fraud attempts making the transactions more robust.
The future of blockchain is beyond imagination as it is changing the approach of the real estate industry. With the increasing awareness of blockchain technology amongst real estate professionals, one can witness the potential growth of blockchain technology. Hence, the above benefits must be considered while choosing a company for property website development.
Posted on August 29th, 2019
Have you ever wondered about what makes the websites of enterprise so prominent? The success of any enterprise website lies in the selection of right Content Management Systems (CMS). Now, the question arises, What CMS would be the best choice for your enterprise’s website? Drupal is known to be an ideal CMS for a large number of renowned global companies worldwide. It is a web content management software, especially for custom application development.
According to the recent report, the number of active enterprise websites tracked on Drupal is 614,752. With the ever-changing digital landscape, consumers are demanding more powerful web experiences. Drupal can build a tremendous personalized website that’s optimized for different devices and integrates with all your marketing tools. Some of the famous sites, namely, NASA, eBay, Twitter, Pinterest, Australian Government, Taboola, NCAA, Tesla, and many more have been built using Drupal.
In this article, we will discuss conventional as well as unconventional reasons, which make Drupal an excellent CMS for you:
What are the Unconventional Reasons to Opt for Drupal?
Better Presentation with Headless Drupal
With the rising popularity of decoupled (headless) architecture, Drupal offers cutting-edge user experience. It provides greater flexibility to the developers to innovate and integrate it with other technologies.
More Personalization with Predictive UX
It is a known fact that 65% of consumers are more likely to purchase at an online or offline store if they receive personalized and relevant promotions. Predictive UX extracts the potential of machine learning to anticipate the user’s need, which delivers them explicit and exclusive personalized content when in need.
Chatbots Drive Business Value
Chatbots are transforming CMS to next-generation digital experience and user engagement. It provides conversational UI that communicates with the user. Drupal helps Chabot API to integrate with your website seamlessly.
Increasing usage of mobility devices opens a door for new marketing platforms for enterprises. Drupal presents the content in the desired format for different mobile devices.
What are the Conventional Reasons to Choose Drupal?
Easy to Build
It is of no wonder that too much complexity in web development may prove to be time-consuming. When using Drupal, it becomes easy to create and customize (if required). Choosing the layout, themes, and more are just a click away for your Drupal websites.
Security is one of the critical needs of every business. More and more malware attacks are overwhelming every year. However, Drupal websites have proven records of being the most secure CMS. It safeguards you from online hacking attacks.
The major strength of this platform is its exceptional scalability. You can add as many pages new pages to your website without changing anything. As various communities of people use Drupal, it has a variety of different modules that helps you add specific features or functionality with similar capabilities which are free to download. Moreover, it is license-free and involves no maintenance costs.
SEO plays a vital role in achieving the goal of an organization. Drupal helps companies to create SEO friendly websites. Active Modules and clean code make it an exceptional SEO friendly CMS.
Drupal has a massive community of theme designers that focuses on creating feature-rich templates. The list of options provides you to select models that align with your website vision. It includes fonts, aesthetics, layouts, graphics, flexible color schemes, and more.
Drupal offers the scope to build scalable solutions, ranging from a personal blog to corporate website and e-commerce platforms as per your need. Hence,
web application development using Drupal gives your enterprise the features and flexibility to innovate as per your user (visitor) preferences and behavior.
Posted on July 29th, 2019
Posted on July 24th, 2019
It is hard to ignore the fact that pretty much every step we take, every little thing we do, we are generating data. It is because we live in a highly digital world and rely on a mobile device for a sizeable a portion of our lives. However, what becomes of all this data? Well, that's where big data analytics comes in. It has enabled businesses across virtually every industry in the world to analyze copious amounts of data to determine customer behavior patterns and their preferences, trends in the market, and other insights to help them adapt their strategies.
From healthcare to manufacturing, there's not a single industry that hasn't derived immense benefits from it. However, if we were to speak of one sector that is primed to reap extraordinary benefits from big data analytics, it is e-commerce. Why? First, it is a primarily digital industry. Second, its growth. A report said the e-commerce the industry would reach $4.5 trillion in 2021. Another study revealed that about 54 percent millennials shop online. The sector has already observed mind-boggling growth, and it doesn't look like it will be slowing down any time soon. It continues to generate an exponential amount of data every day and to utilize it effectively, and the industry needs big data analytics.
To help you get a better sense of how robust big data analytics is, let's see how it has benefitted e-commerce so far.
1. Better shopping experience: Among other things, big data allows e-commerce businesses to understand their customers' buying patterns, their requirements, and more. Besides that, it also allows companies to effectively manage inventory by customers' demographic details, the time frame where they are better inclined to shop, and their purchasing patterns. It, in turn, ensures the delivery of a whole shopping experience every single time.
2. Improved sales: Thanks to customer behavior analysis, e-commerce businesses have been able to gainfully present customers with recommendations and offers tailored to their taste and preferences. They also gain insights that allow them to implement marketing campaigns, offering discounts, coupons, and more based on the individual buyer's shopping history. All of this goes a long way in attracting more customers and converting them into successful sales.
3. Enhanced customer service: The primary goal of any business is to ensure customer satisfaction. With big data by their side, e-commerce companies can tend to their customers' every need nearly immediately and keep them apprised of any new deals -- and all these factors ensure that your customers are 100 percent content with what you have to offer.
So, we learned that big data analytics could help e-commerce players in so many different ways: from analyzing customer behavior and preferences for enabling companies to formulate strategies that will help them grow. It's easy to see just how versatile and resourceful big data analytics is in the context of this industry. So if you too want to implement it for your business, we recommend you to get in touch with a trusted vendor for eCommerce website development services at the earliest possible.
Posted on July 17th, 2019
It is of no wonder that web applications have become an essential component of business in today's world. With the rise in the development of web applications, the need to improve efficiency has also increased. Developers are looking for automated services with a cost-effective solution. Therefore, cloud computing has gained significant appreciation in recent years.
Let's jump in to know more about cloud computing. Cloud computing is an on-demand delivery of computing services – IT resources, database, storage, applications, and more via the internet with pay as per usage pricing.
Importance of Cloud Computing in Web App Development:
Many tech-giants have already switched from on-premise app development to cloud technology. Cloud computing has become an ideal service to deliver enterprise applications for companies planning to extend their infrastructure or launching innovations. It is used chiefly by renowned organizations like Quora, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, Airbnb, and more.
Why do more and more organizations use cloud technology? To understand that, let's have a glance at the astounding benefits of cloud services on the development of web-based applications.
Scalability is one of the essential factors for the success of any web application. Cloud computing services provide an apt platform to add users and services anytime, anywhere. That means you can quickly scale up or down as per the growing needs of your business. It significantly reduces the operational cost as you need to pay for what you consume.
When you set up your infrastructure, including on-premise data center or connect to remote servers, you need a lot more investments and a separate team to monitor it continuously. However, with the advent of cloud services, there is no such upfront investment.
Depending on the different requirement of your business model to create the web application, cloud computing provides you three variant service models. Apart from SaaS (Software as a Service), it includes the two most popular service, namely infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
Another benefit is the worldwide reach of the cloud network. Instead of relying on just a single (local) data center to host your web application, the cloud makes it possible to connect to all the data centers spread across the globe. It ensures the best possible service for your customers, regardless of where they are located geographically.
Investing in a separate data center for a robust, comprehensive disaster the recovery program is not a wise decision. Thankfully, cloud-architecture can handle disaster recovery management well by only paying for the hardware when you're using it.
Immediate Provisioning of Resources
Cloud computing provides you with lots of pre-stored resources that can benefit nearly all development teams. It allows you to consider a variety of resource options for a particular purpose, eradicating the need to purchase new supplies. Hence, cloud computing provides you with custom web application development services.
Posted on July 16th, 2019
We have come to a point where it is quite confusing to keep track of the variety of payment options available in the market. Besides your run-of-the-mill cash and in-person payment options, we can pay for practically anything using the internet as well. Also, this boom in the assortment of payment options, as practical and user-oriented as they might be, demands a careful evaluation of the fundamentals that drive them as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
Listed below are some of the leading forms of payment along with what you need to know about them.
1. Cash: Let's get the most archaic one out of the way first, shall we? It is typically deemed the most affordable form of payment because you know precisely the amount have to give. That may not always be the case with other types of cash, and you won't know the actual cost until after you have made the payment.
However, the catch with cash is that accessing it comes with a cost -- typically for withdrawal. So, be sure to check out the charges levied for cash withdrawal.
2. Credit card: As common as this form of payment may be, one often forgets the extremely high costs associated with using a credit card for making payments. Sure, they are among the safest and most secure forms of cash out there, but at what cost? The interest banks charge a significant interest rate, usually somewhere between 12 percent to as much as 18 percent. Then there's also that annual fees, which you have to pay for merely having a credit card.
3. Mobile banking: Using the banking services offered by your bank online or via a mobile device is undoubtedly among the handiest and practical ways to do so. Why? Because users gain the ability to access your bank account for a variety of purposes, including checking your bank balance, paying your bills, and transferring funds via the bank's money transfer app and all of this from not even having to get up from the couch. All you need is a desktop or a smartphone, and with a few simple taps, you can access virtually the entire gamut of your bank's services.
What's the disadvantage? The fees for using those services. Though they are usually rather nominal, most banks charge customers a fee for bill payments, transferring money, and more. So, make sure you firmly understand all the details.
So, there you have it -- a list of the most popular forms of payments as well as their benefits and drawbacks. So, remember, no matter the type of mortgage you opt for, it never hurts to be completely aware of all the details.
Posted on July 16th, 2019
So, we put together a nifty list of the leading tools developers can use to assist them during the project and build a profitable app.
2. AngularUI: Pace is crucial to any development project, thanks to today's cut-throat environment. It means developers need a tool that can help accelerate development without compromising on the quality. That's where AngularUI comes in -- it makes AngualrJS development work not only easier but also significantly quicker. AngularUI also empowers developers to replace unnecessary widgets with bare-bone directives that can be integrated with the UI bootstrap.
3. Sublime Text: A cross-platform source code editor for mark-up, code, and prose, Sublime Text's agility means it can adapt to any programming environment. It is fast and gets code snippet support that can be effortlessly tailored. In addition to that, Sublime Text also features a variety of bundles, such as the AngularJS bundle, that provide considerable help to developers working on Angular web development projects.
4. Karma: Another vital part of the development process is testing and for that there's an excellent tool that goes by the name of Karma. Specializing in testing, Karma provides robust testing features like mobile handset support and real browser implementation among other things. So any developer will tell you that such multifaceted-ness is quite important since the ability to test in peculiar circumstances can play a crucial role in the app's success.
5. Videogular: This tool allows programmers to offer HTML5-based video playing abilities, which means one can integrate video players into the app's design without a fuss.
Any developer must at least familiarize themselves with such tools before they take up an Angular web development assignment. We say this because these tools not only enable the delivery of modern features in the web app but also take out most of the stress people may associate with working the AngularJS framework.
Posted on April 11th, 2019