Showing all posts tagged "App Development"
With mankind generating an extensive amount of data with literally every passing minute, it only made sense that the need for a tool to help us leverage this goldmine was felt. And then came along with artificial intelligence and machine learning. It enables unprecedented change and growth in all aspects. Of course, machine learning has made inroads into the world of mobile apps and their developments, considering just how vital it is to businesses' daily functioning. The impact has been especially pronounced when it comes to iOS app development; for starters, machine learning has greatly eased the development process of much smarter and far more capable apps.
Don't worry; it has a world of benefits to offer for businesses that develop and bring these apps to the market. The fact that machine learning has aided developers' and experts' efforts to identify quicker and more efficient means to build iOS mobile apps. This advanced technology has also helped companies better understand their users, i.e., their usage patterns, their requirements, their demands, and plenty of other such factors. This knowledge is invaluable for creating apps that are primed to deliver high-quality experiences to users.
Suffice it to say that plenty more machine learning brings to the table when it comes to iOS app development. Some of these benefits have been discussed in detail below.
1. Better search capabilities: One of the most common uses of mobile devices is, of course, looking things up on the internet. To "Google it", if you will. But to enable significant search capabilities, especially as technologies continue to evolve, can be challenging — but not with machine learning. Of course, there's that bit about it being able to deal with a staggering amount of data relatively quickly. But what sets it apart is that it helps deliver personalized results since it empowers apps to understand better customers' patterns, location and more to deliver results.
2. Prevent fraud: Today, most mobile app users frequently use apps to execute transactions, send money, make payments, etc. This means sharing and storing sensitive data on these apps. It is a top priority to ensure that fraudsters cannot gain access to such information. Machine learning helps in this regard by learning and understanding patterns and then sending alerts whenever a deviation is detected. So, say, if an unauthorized person attempts to execute a transaction, systems enforced with machine-learning can better recognize such attempts and raise red flags accordingly.
3. Better quality of predictive analytics: Any business that intends to survive and thrive in the cut-throat market must leverage predictive analytics. Machine learning helps in this regard by assisting companies to gain a much deeper understanding of all factors that affect their businesses. Then, with access to all the customer data and external factors that affect the business, such as market trends, the system can make substantially more informed predictions, analysis, and recommendations.
Machine learning may seem like a complicated endeavor on the outset. However, any seeming hiccups are far outweighed by the benefits it has to offer. Plus, with the assistance of a qualified service provider for iphone application development, integrating ML can be rendered seamless.
Posted on November 18th, 2020
Why? Because that is where the majority of customers are, if not all, of them. The number of smartphone and mobile device users in the world speaks volumes of our usage and reliance on them. So, e-commerce saw the opportunity and took it with both hands. And it has not regretted that switch because just look at the many benefits online retailers have reaped since then. First things first, you instantly gain access to a much bigger group of potential customers, who can then be engaged and wooed with modern solutions such as push notifications, custom deals, and so much more. But if you want to win over customers and continue commanding their loyalty, the first step is to design a captivating mobile app. Here are some tips to help you get that right.
1. Keep the UI simple: App users’ first experience of the brand’s mobile app is critical because it helps decide if they will continue using it or abandon it. Hence, it is imperative to ensure that their first impression is not marred by a cluttered, difficult to use user interface. Be sure to adapt the UI design in a manner that helps users feel welcomed and also encourages them to continue engaging and using the app. And don’t forget to account for the screen size that varies from device to device.
2. Fuss-free login and logout: The next step is getting the users to sign in or log in. Now, if you bungle it up, suffice it to say that you will have a hard time getting customers to keep using the app. So, pay close attention to this bit, especially the first few steps of the process. In addition to that, make sure that the entire process does not take too long; so, instead of asking users for ALL of their information, enable sign up or log in via social media to help them save time.
3. Payment support: Any e-commerce business worth its sale MUST necessarily support not one or two, but multiple modern modes of payments. That is just the only way to survive in a market where customers expect ease and simplicity from every business they engage with.
Mobile app development for e-commerce may seem like a complicated endeavor, but it is not. Just follow some best practices, such as the ones listed above, and you will do just fine.
Posted on May 4th, 2020
1. Increased use of artificial intelligence: Artificial intelligence and machine learning continue to be fundamental to all technology-related endeavors, and from the looks of it, it will stay that way for the foreseeable future. Of course, developers have found a way to use it in hybrid app development as well — AI and ML have helped them take the process to an entirely new level.
2. Mixed reality-based health care apps: As technology continues to push the envelope, programmers are now quick to leverage innovation for the best possible results. Case in point: Use of Augmented- and Virtual-reality in health care. Among other things, AR and VR have facilitated virtual visits, enhanced diagnoses, the better quality of care, and more in this industry.
3. Chatbot integration: It is not news that chatbots have come to play a vital role in organizations of all kinds. However, so far, they have primarily been spotted on big websites; well, that will change now as more and more companies integrate chatbots in their apps as well. What role will they play? Based on what we have observed of the market so far, we believe they will stick to being virtual assistants before they graduate to serving other roles via the apps.
There are plenty of hybrid mobile app benefits. However, to make use of those benefits, one must not only be acquainted with the latest developments in the industry but also understand it. That, in turn, will help you see precisely how such trends can be utilized for the benefit of your business.
Posted on April 1st, 2020
Posted on March 22nd, 2019